Nokia's shares lifted today after strong sales in the US on Black Friday and the news that it won't be giving Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) any additional capital. Analysts reckon Nokia will enjoy greater till takings than on last year's Black Friday, a day that gave all smartphone and PC makers, including Apple, Dell, Asus and …
Strong sales in the US?
Really? So presumably that would be all Symbian devices, as Nokia are yet to launch their WP7 devices in the US...
Or is the increase in share price all on the back of the NSN comments?
Likely increase is NSN
NSN has been a disaster for Telcos, Nokia and Siemens.
It was a bad "merger" and degraded Siemens' excellent support & Services.
No doubt too much middle managers.
It was a gift to the Chinese.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE