Nokia's shares lifted today after strong sales in the US on Black Friday and the news that it won't be giving Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) any additional capital. Analysts reckon Nokia will enjoy greater till takings than on last year's Black Friday, a day that gave all smartphone and PC makers, including Apple, Dell, Asus and …
Strong sales in the US?
Really? So presumably that would be all Symbian devices, as Nokia are yet to launch their WP7 devices in the US...
Or is the increase in share price all on the back of the NSN comments?
Likely increase is NSN
NSN has been a disaster for Telcos, Nokia and Siemens.
It was a bad "merger" and degraded Siemens' excellent support & Services.
No doubt too much middle managers.
It was a gift to the Chinese.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads