Nokia's shares lifted today after strong sales in the US on Black Friday and the news that it won't be giving Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) any additional capital. Analysts reckon Nokia will enjoy greater till takings than on last year's Black Friday, a day that gave all smartphone and PC makers, including Apple, Dell, Asus and …
Strong sales in the US?
Really? So presumably that would be all Symbian devices, as Nokia are yet to launch their WP7 devices in the US...
Or is the increase in share price all on the back of the NSN comments?
Likely increase is NSN
NSN has been a disaster for Telcos, Nokia and Siemens.
It was a bad "merger" and degraded Siemens' excellent support & Services.
No doubt too much middle managers.
It was a gift to the Chinese.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...