LG has named the smartphones that will gain the in-demand Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS upgrade. Specifically, LG will make the new Google operating system available for its Optimus 2x, Optimus Black and Optimus 3D. They may not be the only ones. LG said on its Facebook page: "We are also continuing to evaluate the ICS OS …
LG stopped supporting the GT540 at 2.2, but CyanogenMod works brilliantly (2.3.4) and now ICS.
So i guess all that promise of the GB update won't be fulfilled...
Hopefully they will do some work on the radio as the Optimus 2X can hold a signal about as well as it can hold a party.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR