LG has named the smartphones that will gain the in-demand Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS upgrade. Specifically, LG will make the new Google operating system available for its Optimus 2x, Optimus Black and Optimus 3D. They may not be the only ones. LG said on its Facebook page: "We are also continuing to evaluate the ICS OS …
LG stopped supporting the GT540 at 2.2, but CyanogenMod works brilliantly (2.3.4) and now ICS.
So i guess all that promise of the GB update won't be fulfilled...
Hopefully they will do some work on the radio as the Optimus 2X can hold a signal about as well as it can hold a party.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp