LG has named the smartphones that will gain the in-demand Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS upgrade. Specifically, LG will make the new Google operating system available for its Optimus 2x, Optimus Black and Optimus 3D. They may not be the only ones. LG said on its Facebook page: "We are also continuing to evaluate the ICS OS …
LG stopped supporting the GT540 at 2.2, but CyanogenMod works brilliantly (2.3.4) and now ICS.
So i guess all that promise of the GB update won't be fulfilled...
Hopefully they will do some work on the radio as the Optimus 2X can hold a signal about as well as it can hold a party.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize