There are a number of these little ‘vibration speaker’ gadgets that allow you to turn everyday objects into speakers, but the Pocket Boom is cheaper and a bit more portable than many of its rivals. Pocket Boom portable vibration speaker Works best with hollow objects Currently priced at £24.95 – although that’s due to come …
In two minds
My first reaction was, "Oh god, no!" Public transport is already swamped with kids ruining their hearing and annoying other passengers with distorted r and b. But then I thought I could use this to turn the whole bus into a loud speaker and treat the kids and the other passengers to some real music.
If you can't join them, beat them!!!
Mine's the one with the Slayer cd...
A noisy music on the bus arms race!
Sorry to come over all Daily Mail (really I am) but these things should be totally and utterly banned to death.
I see your Slayer, and raise you The Berzerker.
"I said please, Mr Merchant of Death, sir! Please! BAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYABAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Nobody beats me at the Worst Song Ever game.
"... tie a yellow ribbon round the old ooooak treeeeeeeeeee..."
I neeeeeed one.
Just to put it on toilets. Then my life will be complete.
A visit to the gents' will never be the same again...
...when you can blast the the next cubicle over with Burzum at ludicrous volumes.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait