There are a number of these little ‘vibration speaker’ gadgets that allow you to turn everyday objects into speakers, but the Pocket Boom is cheaper and a bit more portable than many of its rivals. Pocket Boom portable vibration speaker Works best with hollow objects Currently priced at £24.95 – although that’s due to come …
In two minds
My first reaction was, "Oh god, no!" Public transport is already swamped with kids ruining their hearing and annoying other passengers with distorted r and b. But then I thought I could use this to turn the whole bus into a loud speaker and treat the kids and the other passengers to some real music.
If you can't join them, beat them!!!
Mine's the one with the Slayer cd...
A noisy music on the bus arms race!
Sorry to come over all Daily Mail (really I am) but these things should be totally and utterly banned to death.
I see your Slayer, and raise you The Berzerker.
"I said please, Mr Merchant of Death, sir! Please! BAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYABAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Nobody beats me at the Worst Song Ever game.
"... tie a yellow ribbon round the old ooooak treeeeeeeeeee..."
I neeeeeed one.
Just to put it on toilets. Then my life will be complete.
A visit to the gents' will never be the same again...
...when you can blast the the next cubicle over with Burzum at ludicrous volumes.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs