Apple's founding contract is going on the auction block at Sotheby's in New York and is expected to fetch between $100,000 and $150,000. "With everything in the news, this seems to be the time to do it," the auction house's books and manuscripts chief Richard Austin told Bloomberg. The three-page contract was signed by The Two …
and i was rummaging around in the attic
and I found the original copy of the Bible. Which was nice.
if you hurry...
You might yet be able to snap up a copy of the first ever English bible printed on American soil:
Only £100-150K too!
How much will Apple pay for it to put on the company wall in their swanky new building to be built ?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default