Apple's founding contract is going on the auction block at Sotheby's in New York and is expected to fetch between $100,000 and $150,000. "With everything in the news, this seems to be the time to do it," the auction house's books and manuscripts chief Richard Austin told Bloomberg. The three-page contract was signed by The Two …
and i was rummaging around in the attic
and I found the original copy of the Bible. Which was nice.
if you hurry...
You might yet be able to snap up a copy of the first ever English bible printed on American soil:
Only £100-150K too!
How much will Apple pay for it to put on the company wall in their swanky new building to be built ?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM