Apple's founding contract is going on the auction block at Sotheby's in New York and is expected to fetch between $100,000 and $150,000. "With everything in the news, this seems to be the time to do it," the auction house's books and manuscripts chief Richard Austin told Bloomberg. The three-page contract was signed by The Two …
and i was rummaging around in the attic
and I found the original copy of the Bible. Which was nice.
if you hurry...
You might yet be able to snap up a copy of the first ever English bible printed on American soil:
Only £100-150K too!
How much will Apple pay for it to put on the company wall in their swanky new building to be built ?
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix