Apple's founding contract is going on the auction block at Sotheby's in New York and is expected to fetch between $100,000 and $150,000. "With everything in the news, this seems to be the time to do it," the auction house's books and manuscripts chief Richard Austin told Bloomberg. The three-page contract was signed by The Two …
and i was rummaging around in the attic
and I found the original copy of the Bible. Which was nice.
if you hurry...
You might yet be able to snap up a copy of the first ever English bible printed on American soil:
Only £100-150K too!
How much will Apple pay for it to put on the company wall in their swanky new building to be built ?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...