Netflix and Walmart did not conspire to dominate the DVD-by-post market, a US judge has ruled. Earlier this week, US District Judge Phyllis Hamilton said that Walmart's share of that market was so small that its exit from the business, alleged in a class action lawsuit to have been made in agreement with Netflix, would not have …
Did his judgement come with a free box set DVDS?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers