Netflix and Walmart did not conspire to dominate the DVD-by-post market, a US judge has ruled. Earlier this week, US District Judge Phyllis Hamilton said that Walmart's share of that market was so small that its exit from the business, alleged in a class action lawsuit to have been made in agreement with Netflix, would not have …
Did his judgement come with a free box set DVDS?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play
- Ad-borne Cryptowall ransomware is set to claim FRESH VICTIMS