Netflix and Walmart did not conspire to dominate the DVD-by-post market, a US judge has ruled. Earlier this week, US District Judge Phyllis Hamilton said that Walmart's share of that market was so small that its exit from the business, alleged in a class action lawsuit to have been made in agreement with Netflix, would not have …
Did his judgement come with a free box set DVDS?
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle