Sony's PS Vita will be able to play PS3 games remotely. Install any existing game on the PS3, and the Vita will operate as controller and screen, initially at 480 x 272 resolution, upscaled to fill the Vita's 960 x 544 LCD. Future releases can be specified to run at 960 x 480 when played remotely on the Vita. So says Eurogamer …
Now the high voiced 14 year olds who hand me my arse online have a non-zero chance of being on the toilet while doing so.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs