Sony's PS Vita will be able to play PS3 games remotely. Install any existing game on the PS3, and the Vita will operate as controller and screen, initially at 480 x 272 resolution, upscaled to fill the Vita's 960 x 544 LCD. Future releases can be specified to run at 960 x 480 when played remotely on the Vita. So says Eurogamer …
Now the high voiced 14 year olds who hand me my arse online have a non-zero chance of being on the toilet while doing so.
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it