Sony's PS Vita will be able to play PS3 games remotely. Install any existing game on the PS3, and the Vita will operate as controller and screen, initially at 480 x 272 resolution, upscaled to fill the Vita's 960 x 544 LCD. Future releases can be specified to run at 960 x 480 when played remotely on the Vita. So says Eurogamer …
Now the high voiced 14 year olds who hand me my arse online have a non-zero chance of being on the toilet while doing so.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network