Sony's PS Vita will be able to play PS3 games remotely. Install any existing game on the PS3, and the Vita will operate as controller and screen, initially at 480 x 272 resolution, upscaled to fill the Vita's 960 x 544 LCD. Future releases can be specified to run at 960 x 480 when played remotely on the Vita. So says Eurogamer …
Now the high voiced 14 year olds who hand me my arse online have a non-zero chance of being on the toilet while doing so.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL