Max Mosley is suing Google after it snubbed requests from the ex-Formula One boss to pull content about his sex life from the company's search engine results. He told the Leveson inquiry into press standards yesterday that he was in the process of taking legal action against Google in France and Germany. The former FIA …
Yeah -- good luck with that lawsuit, Ace. Winning against Google on self-serving censorship issues is only just slightly easier than extracting cash from Disney over a personal injury claim.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display