Max Mosley is suing Google after it snubbed requests from the ex-Formula One boss to pull content about his sex life from the company's search engine results. He told the Leveson inquiry into press standards yesterday that he was in the process of taking legal action against Google in France and Germany. The former FIA …
Yeah -- good luck with that lawsuit, Ace. Winning against Google on self-serving censorship issues is only just slightly easier than extracting cash from Disney over a personal injury claim.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire