The Chinese have been counterfeiting iPhones, iPads and even Apple stores for years, but now an enterprising Taipei publisher has gone one further and attempted to make a quick dollar in China and Taiwan by leeching off the greatest Apple asset of all: Steve Jobs. Ecorebooks has put out the made-up looking 25 lessons that Steve …
Burn it in Steve's name!
do what you want to do?
Steve Jobs? I thought it was Eddie and the Hot Rods who said that.
Well, close enough...
I thought it was Thin Lizzy
Jobs only listened to his iHeart.
From the colophon
"Sponsored by Samsung"
Anything to make a few dollars.
"written by John Cage"? I guess it's an in-joke, referring to him NOT writing music (6'22" of silence, and all that).
"Do what you will"
As a former Chancellor of the Exchequer once said.
Aleister Crowley ?
Was chancellor of the exchequer?
Wow, who knew?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?