The Chinese have been counterfeiting iPhones, iPads and even Apple stores for years, but now an enterprising Taipei publisher has gone one further and attempted to make a quick dollar in China and Taiwan by leeching off the greatest Apple asset of all: Steve Jobs. Ecorebooks has put out the made-up looking 25 lessons that Steve …
Burn it in Steve's name!
do what you want to do?
Steve Jobs? I thought it was Eddie and the Hot Rods who said that.
Well, close enough...
I thought it was Thin Lizzy
Jobs only listened to his iHeart.
From the colophon
"Sponsored by Samsung"
Anything to make a few dollars.
"written by John Cage"? I guess it's an in-joke, referring to him NOT writing music (6'22" of silence, and all that).
"Do what you will"
As a former Chancellor of the Exchequer once said.
Aleister Crowley ?
Was chancellor of the exchequer?
Wow, who knew?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE