The Chinese have been counterfeiting iPhones, iPads and even Apple stores for years, but now an enterprising Taipei publisher has gone one further and attempted to make a quick dollar in China and Taiwan by leeching off the greatest Apple asset of all: Steve Jobs. Ecorebooks has put out the made-up looking 25 lessons that Steve …
Burn it in Steve's name!
do what you want to do?
Steve Jobs? I thought it was Eddie and the Hot Rods who said that.
Well, close enough...
I thought it was Thin Lizzy
Jobs only listened to his iHeart.
From the colophon
"Sponsored by Samsung"
Anything to make a few dollars.
"written by John Cage"? I guess it's an in-joke, referring to him NOT writing music (6'22" of silence, and all that).
"Do what you will"
As a former Chancellor of the Exchequer once said.
Aleister Crowley ?
Was chancellor of the exchequer?
Wow, who knew?
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun