An inquiry into computer hacking by the UK media resulted in the arrest of its first suspect, a 52-year-old from Milton Keynes. The as-yet-unidentified middle-aged man was arrested on Thursday morning by officers from Scotland Yard as part of Operation Tuleta, an investigation into computer hacking by the press that is running …
what where who
not as lot of info about what the geezer actually did though :(
Arrested on suspicion. Not (yet?) charged with an actual crime. Police will be searching his house right now.
It takes this long to catch a suspect? Seems like Scotland Yard is not putting as much effort find the hacker compared to other hacking incidents.
That the guy who hacked into SCORPION STARE?
The coppers had a hell of a job finding him.
Apparently he was hiding at Bletchley Park in the Colossus room.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait