An inquiry into computer hacking by the UK media resulted in the arrest of its first suspect, a 52-year-old from Milton Keynes. The as-yet-unidentified middle-aged man was arrested on Thursday morning by officers from Scotland Yard as part of Operation Tuleta, an investigation into computer hacking by the press that is running …
what where who
not as lot of info about what the geezer actually did though :(
Arrested on suspicion. Not (yet?) charged with an actual crime. Police will be searching his house right now.
It takes this long to catch a suspect? Seems like Scotland Yard is not putting as much effort find the hacker compared to other hacking incidents.
That the guy who hacked into SCORPION STARE?
The coppers had a hell of a job finding him.
Apparently he was hiding at Bletchley Park in the Colossus room.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'