An inquiry into computer hacking by the UK media resulted in the arrest of its first suspect, a 52-year-old from Milton Keynes. The as-yet-unidentified middle-aged man was arrested on Thursday morning by officers from Scotland Yard as part of Operation Tuleta, an investigation into computer hacking by the press that is running …
what where who
not as lot of info about what the geezer actually did though :(
Arrested on suspicion. Not (yet?) charged with an actual crime. Police will be searching his house right now.
It takes this long to catch a suspect? Seems like Scotland Yard is not putting as much effort find the hacker compared to other hacking incidents.
That the guy who hacked into SCORPION STARE?
The coppers had a hell of a job finding him.
Apparently he was hiding at Bletchley Park in the Colossus room.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA