Fashionistas, take note: LG will be releasing a third-generation Prada-branded smartphone early in 2012. Expect a minimalist black handset and a monochrome interface if the previous Prada phones are anything to go by. LG Prada 3.0 design sheet LG says the Prada 3.0's predecessors sported "avant garde" technology, but in …
Looks vaguely like the silhouette of an iPhone, or something.
Apple will try to get it banned.
It will still be as unreliable as other LG phones
More LG Crapware.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- AT&T adds 61¢ 'Mobility Administrative Fee' for users
- Updated Reports: New Xbox could DOOM second-hand games market