Fashionistas, take note: LG will be releasing a third-generation Prada-branded smartphone early in 2012. Expect a minimalist black handset and a monochrome interface if the previous Prada phones are anything to go by. LG Prada 3.0 design sheet LG says the Prada 3.0's predecessors sported "avant garde" technology, but in …
Looks vaguely like the silhouette of an iPhone, or something.
Apple will try to get it banned.
It will still be as unreliable as other LG phones
More LG Crapware.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip