Fashionistas, take note: LG will be releasing a third-generation Prada-branded smartphone early in 2012. Expect a minimalist black handset and a monochrome interface if the previous Prada phones are anything to go by. LG Prada 3.0 design sheet LG says the Prada 3.0's predecessors sported "avant garde" technology, but in …
Looks vaguely like the silhouette of an iPhone, or something.
Apple will try to get it banned.
It will still be as unreliable as other LG phones
More LG Crapware.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market