Fashionistas, take note: LG will be releasing a third-generation Prada-branded smartphone early in 2012. Expect a minimalist black handset and a monochrome interface if the previous Prada phones are anything to go by. LG Prada 3.0 design sheet LG says the Prada 3.0's predecessors sported "avant garde" technology, but in …
Looks vaguely like the silhouette of an iPhone, or something.
Apple will try to get it banned.
It will still be as unreliable as other LG phones
More LG Crapware.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat