Fujifilm has announced an addition to its premium X series of snappers with what the company calls "a new breed of bridge camera". The Fujifilm XS-1 comes sporting a 12Mp EXR CMOS sensor with the ability to switch between High-Res, Wide Dynamic Range and High Sensitivity/Low Noise settings. But its the new Fujinon lens that the …
Judging by the focal length on the lens ring...
That 24-624 35mm equiv means the sensor in this camera has a 4.0x crop factor
Is that a record for a "grown up" camera? (by which I mean, not a "slip in your pocket" compact digicam)
to the mug who humps that fucker around
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes