Fujifilm has announced an addition to its premium X series of snappers with what the company calls "a new breed of bridge camera". The Fujifilm XS-1 comes sporting a 12Mp EXR CMOS sensor with the ability to switch between High-Res, Wide Dynamic Range and High Sensitivity/Low Noise settings. But its the new Fujinon lens that the …
Judging by the focal length on the lens ring...
That 24-624 35mm equiv means the sensor in this camera has a 4.0x crop factor
Is that a record for a "grown up" camera? (by which I mean, not a "slip in your pocket" compact digicam)
to the mug who humps that fucker around
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire