Fujifilm has announced an addition to its premium X series of snappers with what the company calls "a new breed of bridge camera". The Fujifilm XS-1 comes sporting a 12Mp EXR CMOS sensor with the ability to switch between High-Res, Wide Dynamic Range and High Sensitivity/Low Noise settings. But its the new Fujinon lens that the …
Judging by the focal length on the lens ring...
That 24-624 35mm equiv means the sensor in this camera has a 4.0x crop factor
Is that a record for a "grown up" camera? (by which I mean, not a "slip in your pocket" compact digicam)
to the mug who humps that fucker around
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix