Fujifilm has announced an addition to its premium X series of snappers with what the company calls "a new breed of bridge camera". The Fujifilm XS-1 comes sporting a 12Mp EXR CMOS sensor with the ability to switch between High-Res, Wide Dynamic Range and High Sensitivity/Low Noise settings. But its the new Fujinon lens that the …
Judging by the focal length on the lens ring...
That 24-624 35mm equiv means the sensor in this camera has a 4.0x crop factor
Is that a record for a "grown up" camera? (by which I mean, not a "slip in your pocket" compact digicam)
to the mug who humps that fucker around
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid