Back in my student days, I used to work late-night shifts on a taxi service called ComputaCab. It was really hi-tech for the time, with a control room full of computer screens and a bunch of scruffy kids answering the phone lines and booking the cabs. Ah, the good old days… Well, the students will have to look for other ways to …
I bet it doesn't work south of the river!
One Click Cab: http://www.taxi-app.co.uk/
UK wide database of minicab firms.
That just gives you a list of nearby phone numbers, it doesn't actually book the cab.
"You can’t book a cab in advance to pick you up from a specified address", see Kabbee for this feature
I shouldn't think the £5 minimum fare will provide much of a hurdle these days, it's virtually there when you close the door.
I think that's a fantastic idea! I particularly like the fact that you don't have to have your GPS on.
So, not quite as good as the TXXI app we've had here in Holland for a few years then?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ate Nine. Or Eight did, really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits - right Microsoft? Or so you THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests