Sony showed off the PlayStation Vita's Augmented Reality features last night, and announced the full line-up of launch titles. The company put the spotlight on AR, revealing the device will handle six Augmented Reality markers at launch, with three games available to download free from the PlayStation Store. You can see the tech …
Motorstorm RC looks good
Why is it that there are already 5 or more games I want?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system