Sony showed off the PlayStation Vita's Augmented Reality features last night, and announced the full line-up of launch titles. The company put the spotlight on AR, revealing the device will handle six Augmented Reality markers at launch, with three games available to download free from the PlayStation Store. You can see the tech …
Motorstorm RC looks good
Why is it that there are already 5 or more games I want?
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…