HP was the top selling tablet vendor in the US - ignoring Apple, of course - through to the end of October, and it's all thanks to the TouchPad firesale. Market watcher NPD yesterday revealed that in the ten months from January to October inclusive, HP accounted for 17 per cent of non-iPad tablet retail sales, a percentage point …
RIM's BlackBerry PlayBook...
...has been on (fire)sale recently (starting price $500 -> $300 -> $200). I suspect that they've shifted hundreds of thousands of them, but that's just a guess.
It's a good little tablet for surfing the Interweb. Mostly an App-free zone, but that's supposed to change with the Android player coming some.
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON