HP was the top selling tablet vendor in the US - ignoring Apple, of course - through to the end of October, and it's all thanks to the TouchPad firesale. Market watcher NPD yesterday revealed that in the ten months from January to October inclusive, HP accounted for 17 per cent of non-iPad tablet retail sales, a percentage point …
RIM's BlackBerry PlayBook...
...has been on (fire)sale recently (starting price $500 -> $300 -> $200). I suspect that they've shifted hundreds of thousands of them, but that's just a guess.
It's a good little tablet for surfing the Interweb. Mostly an App-free zone, but that's supposed to change with the Android player coming some.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS