Microsoft has officially announced a significant overhaul of the Xbox Live dashboard, introducing a host of new content as well as voice control and gesture features for the Kinect peripheral. Xbox Live Dashboard The update, which adopts the tile-like design of Windows 8, tables cloud-storage functions for save games and …
As much as I like using my 360...
...I do wish Microsoft would stop changing its UI all the time.
Tweak it, improve it, speed it up, sure, but enough with the constant overhauls!
Cloud storage for save games?
Given that save games seem to be using more and more space (I may be wrong but some new games insist on having a hard drive as the save games are so large) surely waiting for 30 minutes at a checkpoint whilst it frantically tries to upload my progress using BT Broadband is not a good idea?
Now it just looks like Sony XMB except for icons, we have images for each item.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE