The Cabinet Office is a second senior man down just one month after the department published an ambitious action plan detailing deadlines for when it hopes to implement the IT strategy it announced in March this year. UK.gov's chief information officer, Joe Harley, announced yesterday that he would retire from his post in early …
1 - get out now before his pension drops
2 - head of IT at DWP (psst - don't put that one on the CV. Do it on stream of conscious at job interview)
3 - reading the runes? Wait until you see what post the fellow goes on to (my bet is on another public funded post in a public funded body that will adequately make up for the second mega-salary one may be missing at the moment and compliment the early retirement pension rather well what?)
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix