Groupon's shares are now trading at around $17.50, $3 less than its IPO price of $20, after tumbling 28 per cent in the last day and a bit. At the time of publication, the shares had dropped 13.05 per cent in the first two hours of trading on the Nasdaq today. The stocks had already slid all the way back to where they started …
I DIDN'T HAVE TO BE A FORTUNE TELLER....
To predict this happening!
Tech stock? Really?
Like hell Groupon is a tech stock. Its a coupon discount sales operation, pure and simple.
Keep up there.
It's also shite
Far from being tech stock, it's a bag of shite.
The offers are crappy, and there have been many a story told of how small businesses have lost money on orders through Groupon. Groupon's response? *whistle*
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market