Groupon's shares are now trading at around $17.50, $3 less than its IPO price of $20, after tumbling 28 per cent in the last day and a bit. At the time of publication, the shares had dropped 13.05 per cent in the first two hours of trading on the Nasdaq today. The stocks had already slid all the way back to where they started …
I DIDN'T HAVE TO BE A FORTUNE TELLER....
To predict this happening!
Tech stock? Really?
Like hell Groupon is a tech stock. Its a coupon discount sales operation, pure and simple.
Keep up there.
It's also shite
Far from being tech stock, it's a bag of shite.
The offers are crappy, and there have been many a story told of how small businesses have lost money on orders through Groupon. Groupon's response? *whistle*
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK