Groupon's shares are now trading at around $17.50, $3 less than its IPO price of $20, after tumbling 28 per cent in the last day and a bit. At the time of publication, the shares had dropped 13.05 per cent in the first two hours of trading on the Nasdaq today. The stocks had already slid all the way back to where they started …
I DIDN'T HAVE TO BE A FORTUNE TELLER....
To predict this happening!
Tech stock? Really?
Like hell Groupon is a tech stock. Its a coupon discount sales operation, pure and simple.
Keep up there.
It's also shite
Far from being tech stock, it's a bag of shite.
The offers are crappy, and there have been many a story told of how small businesses have lost money on orders through Groupon. Groupon's response? *whistle*
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...