Groupon's shares are now trading at around $17.50, $3 less than its IPO price of $20, after tumbling 28 per cent in the last day and a bit. At the time of publication, the shares had dropped 13.05 per cent in the first two hours of trading on the Nasdaq today. The stocks had already slid all the way back to where they started …
I DIDN'T HAVE TO BE A FORTUNE TELLER....
To predict this happening!
Tech stock? Really?
Like hell Groupon is a tech stock. Its a coupon discount sales operation, pure and simple.
Keep up there.
It's also shite
Far from being tech stock, it's a bag of shite.
The offers are crappy, and there have been many a story told of how small businesses have lost money on orders through Groupon. Groupon's response? *whistle*
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1