Groupon's shares are now trading at around $17.50, $3 less than its IPO price of $20, after tumbling 28 per cent in the last day and a bit. At the time of publication, the shares had dropped 13.05 per cent in the first two hours of trading on the Nasdaq today. The stocks had already slid all the way back to where they started …
I DIDN'T HAVE TO BE A FORTUNE TELLER....
To predict this happening!
Tech stock? Really?
Like hell Groupon is a tech stock. Its a coupon discount sales operation, pure and simple.
Keep up there.
It's also shite
Far from being tech stock, it's a bag of shite.
The offers are crappy, and there have been many a story told of how small businesses have lost money on orders through Groupon. Groupon's response? *whistle*
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe