According to San Diego Supercomputing Center chief Mike Norman, his brainchild 'Gordon' is the world’s first data intensive supercomputer. In the works for two years, Gordon was being shipped from system house Appro to its new home in San Diego last week during SC11 in Seattle. In the video, I catch up with Mike and discuss what …
"In the video..." Umm, what video? All I can see are NVIDEA ads (even in a totally untampered IE9
Re: What video?
Works for us - anyone else can't see this?
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...