When Australia Post tapped former banker Ahmed Fahour as its CEO, speculation ran riot that the government-owned enterprise would head into retail banking. Now, it’s added a high-profile telco executive to its ranks, with Optus’ current head of regulatory affairs, Maha Krishnapillai, to join Aus Post in January. According to …
History repeating itself?
Many of the telco pits are labeled "PMG" which stands for "Post Master General"
As an ex Post employee of some 3 decades, and having seen the wholesale slaughter of jobs by Fahour, they'll be lucky.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade