Video rental firm Netflix, soon to be hitting the UK shores, has raised $400m in fresh capital from long-time investors to try to boost the firm after a tough few months. The US company has dropped nearly 75 per cent of its market value since July, when it announced an ill-fated plan to split its DVD and streaming services and …
If they can offer SD and HD streaming, i.e. lovefilm quality, and then something approaching 4 or 5 Mbps at a reasonable resolution, then they will get my custom, and good bye LoveFilm.
since I am not interested in streaming I will be staying with Lovefilm, Broadband in this country is too flaky for streaming
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers