Sony shook hands with Vodafone today, naming the network its "preferred provider" of 3G for the PlayStation Vita in Europe. PS Vita WipEout The 3G version of PS Vita - which launches in the UK on 22 February next year - will come with a Vodafone SIM card and a PSN voucher for a free copy of WipEout 2048. While Vodafone is …
Strange places to offer the wallet?
Just looked at the blog, for some reason Sony are only offering the wallet in certain areas?
*PS Vita Gaming Waller pre-order only available in France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, South Africa and Greece.
why oh why?
.....do Sony, for generations, one of the worlds most innovative consumer electronics companys, keep shooting themselves in the foot? As if they have not had enough bad decisions, bad press and lost customers in the past decade, they now sign up with Vodafone? Did any of their management actually drive round the country testing Voda's 3G network in typical suburban locations? Did they study their coverage, throughput, reliability and availability? Or did they shake hands with the one with the biggest advertising budget, the fastest race cars, and the most logos' everywhere?
They obviously did not even read El Reg's recent grumbles.
Sorry Sony. Big FAIL again.....
Made for each other
As the recipient of Sony (albeit with Ericsson) and Vodabone's rubbish level of service I'd avoid this like the plague.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great