There’s been a rash of activity from RIM recently, with a range of subtly different BlackBerry models designed to appeal to different segments of the smart phone market. The Curve 9360 is towards the budget end but still packs in a full Qwerty hard keyboard, 5Mp camera and the latest version of BlackBerry’s OS. RIM BlackBerry …
What's with the blatant Android fanboyism in the last line of the review? Why not recommend, for instance, What Mobile magazine's Phone of the Year 2011 and have done?
The last twitchings of a dying insect
Even if RIM released the finest device known to mankind, fabricated from a single sliver of aluminium, with an OS and software to match - it's too late for them.
This piece of boring creaky plastic corporate nastiness does them no favours. Surely someone in the company must look at the latest Samsung, HTC, Apple, heck even Motorola phones and notice the quality gap?
They just don't get it, do they?
It is not "fanboyism"
He says if you want BBM stick with this budget Blackberry. If you don't care for BBM then there are similarly priced Androids available that do the same thing. The iPhone is priced well above either and therefore not a serious option for those on a limited budget.
This is a solid review.
the iPhone 3GS which is 'free' on a contract
Is there any decent business Qwerty Android phone out-there? Does anyone has any idea?
Do Blackberries run Skype yet or should we ignore it?
It doesn't :/ But it does run Spotify (I know, it's different - but still nice to have)
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'