James Gosling's wave-powered robot company has launched four bots on a record-breaking epic across the Pacific. Liquid Robotics unleashed the Wave Gliders from San Francisco Bay on November 17, on what it claimed will be the longest journey ever attempted by an unmanned ocean vehicle. Liquid Robotics is shooting for a Guinness …
Ducks have a 20 year head start
OMFG, they've forgotten to measure
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA