James Gosling's wave-powered robot company has launched four bots on a record-breaking epic across the Pacific. Liquid Robotics unleashed the Wave Gliders from San Francisco Bay on November 17, on what it claimed will be the longest journey ever attempted by an unmanned ocean vehicle. Liquid Robotics is shooting for a Guinness …
Ducks have a 20 year head start
OMFG, they've forgotten to measure
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?