Vodafone India’s Mumbai and Delhi offices have been raided by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) over a government investigation into the allocation of excess spectrum. The office of Airtel and the homes of former Department of Telecom (DoT) Secretary and ex-BSNL director Shyamal Ghosh were also raided in the …
I have an idea
Why not raid the homes of the higher places government officials.
'Vodafone and Bharti Airtel have claimed that the CBI interest was not a ‘raid’ but the federal police department’s way of accessing more documents from the companies as part of their ongoing investigations.'
So, a raid then...
Grocer's Apostrophe strikes again....
...was taking bribes to favour some carrier’s which wanted to buy mobile phone licences.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015