Vodafone India’s Mumbai and Delhi offices have been raided by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) over a government investigation into the allocation of excess spectrum. The office of Airtel and the homes of former Department of Telecom (DoT) Secretary and ex-BSNL director Shyamal Ghosh were also raided in the …
I have an idea
Why not raid the homes of the higher places government officials.
'Vodafone and Bharti Airtel have claimed that the CBI interest was not a ‘raid’ but the federal police department’s way of accessing more documents from the companies as part of their ongoing investigations.'
So, a raid then...
Grocer's Apostrophe strikes again....
...was taking bribes to favour some carrier’s which wanted to buy mobile phone licences.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer