Vodafone India’s Mumbai and Delhi offices have been raided by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) over a government investigation into the allocation of excess spectrum. The office of Airtel and the homes of former Department of Telecom (DoT) Secretary and ex-BSNL director Shyamal Ghosh were also raided in the …
I have an idea
Why not raid the homes of the higher places government officials.
'Vodafone and Bharti Airtel have claimed that the CBI interest was not a ‘raid’ but the federal police department’s way of accessing more documents from the companies as part of their ongoing investigations.'
So, a raid then...
Grocer's Apostrophe strikes again....
...was taking bribes to favour some carrier’s which wanted to buy mobile phone licences.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat