The boss at cloud-based online helpdesk software provider Zendesk has apologised for a brief outage last night that suspended 360 client accounts. The firm, which counts big names including Adobe, Sony, Xerox, Groupon, Dropbox and Rackspace among its customers, experienced unexpected downtime for forty minutes from 22.15 GMT. …
With the response time of your average "Help Desk" how did anyone notice the outage?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?