British designer and author Gavin Pretor-Pinney has won the 2011 Royal Society Winton Prize for Science Books for his popular science entry The Wavewatcher's Companion. “I’m really grateful to the jury, the Royal Society and [sponsor] Winton Capital Management. What interests me in science is that it follows from being curious …
The Clouspotters Guide, The wavewatchers Companion, do I see a pattern here?
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Memory troubling you, Android? Yet another data slurp vuln revealed