The US Securities and Exchange Commission has closed down an investment scam that was touting pre-IPO shares in Facebook, Twitter, Zynga and Groupon. The SEC alleges that Florida resident John Mattera and others set up a new hedge fund named The Praetorian Global Fund. The Commission alleged that the suspects had claimed to …
I STILL reckon...
...it's hard to con a truly honest man.
Any honest person would realise that these offered mega-returns are either illegal or illusory.
If your greed overrides your common sense, don't come crying to the rest of us.
Go work for a bank - you'll fit in & excel...
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC