The frenzy and excitement surrounding President Obama’s visit to Australia seems to have been too much even for some hapless staffer in the entourage: a booklet outlining his down-to-the-minute schedule and details of his security convoy has been found in a Canberra street. According to The Age, which found the booklet, it also …
This is not Sydney ...
Canberra crocodiles are neither gay nor communist ....
Then they gotta be....
Bible thumpin, gun toting, conservative, socialist hating, asexual crocodiles.
In this day and age, shouldn't that sort of info be on an encrypted PDA, or at least attached with a bit of string to the suit's pocket?!
You're standing in it.
"The phone numbers in the book were apparently a goldmine if the booklet had ended up in the wrong hands"
The Age - Owned by Fairfax. It would have been much more fun if it had ended up with someone from Murdoc's papers.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE