HP has found a seat on the board for activist stakeholder Ralph Whitworth, co-founder at Relational Investors which should buy his silence - in public at least - for a couple of years while CEO Meg Whitman steadies the ship. Relational bought 17.3 million HP shares or 0.9 per cent of the total stock in August following Apotheker …
Pirates' ransom .... it sure beats working for a lucrative living
Don't you just love those systemic exploitable zeroday vulnerabilities, Ralph, which you only have to sit on for a bundle and hope no one else has also discovered.
Sun de ja vue
Reminds me of when KKR bought Sun and forced sparc mfg to china and system mfg to mexico. The quality has never and will never be the same again...and it wasn't very good before
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!