eBay is launching its first UK store, albeit temporarily, this Christmas to allow shoppers to browse in the physical world before buying online. The pop-up boutique opens in London's West End for just five days from 1 December in what is expected to be the peak buying period for the year. Dubbed a "Quick Response (QR) code …
Radio 5 this morning also said the customers could also purchase products using ebay owned iPads that will be in the store. I am not sure why this story was worthy of breakfast time Radio 5 coverage though.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes