eBay is launching its first UK store, albeit temporarily, this Christmas to allow shoppers to browse in the physical world before buying online. The pop-up boutique opens in London's West End for just five days from 1 December in what is expected to be the peak buying period for the year. Dubbed a "Quick Response (QR) code …
Radio 5 this morning also said the customers could also purchase products using ebay owned iPads that will be in the store. I am not sure why this story was worthy of breakfast time Radio 5 coverage though.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great