eBay is launching its first UK store, albeit temporarily, this Christmas to allow shoppers to browse in the physical world before buying online. The pop-up boutique opens in London's West End for just five days from 1 December in what is expected to be the peak buying period for the year. Dubbed a "Quick Response (QR) code …
Radio 5 this morning also said the customers could also purchase products using ebay owned iPads that will be in the store. I am not sure why this story was worthy of breakfast time Radio 5 coverage though.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders