eBay is launching its first UK store, albeit temporarily, this Christmas to allow shoppers to browse in the physical world before buying online. The pop-up boutique opens in London's West End for just five days from 1 December in what is expected to be the peak buying period for the year. Dubbed a "Quick Response (QR) code …
Radio 5 this morning also said the customers could also purchase products using ebay owned iPads that will be in the store. I am not sure why this story was worthy of breakfast time Radio 5 coverage though.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?