The Victorian government is claiming a payoff for its $AU85m ICT strategy, with US-listed, Chinese-headquartered VanceInfo announcing plans to add 100 new jobs in its Melbourne office. The company, with a workforce 12,000-strong in China, cited Victoria’s talent pool, infrastructure, and government support as driving its …
China outsourcing to Australia?
I guess that proves it - we are the new Third World.
That does sound nice, indeed ;
but one can't help wonder if the number of jobs created in Melbourne is anywhere near in parity with the number of jobs that Mr Obama seems so desperately to be seeking to create in Darwin....
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)