Part of Nvidia founder/CEO Jen-Hsun Huang's SC11 keynote session was a demo of something called Maximus that elicited oohs and ahhs from some of the folks around me. An animator of something called Shrek - I think it's a music video or TV show - built an animated scene in real time as we watched. It was a combination of complex …
But does it play Crysis at 1080P 60 FPS and all setting on High?
I just wanted to be the first to welcome our 240 frames per second Overlords.
Maybe with this Adobe can finally show off a system running flash with less than 100% CPU!
...the failure of even this system to achieve this goal was a major contributor to the decision to give up on flash in the end.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat