Part of Nvidia founder/CEO Jen-Hsun Huang's SC11 keynote session was a demo of something called Maximus that elicited oohs and ahhs from some of the folks around me. An animator of something called Shrek - I think it's a music video or TV show - built an animated scene in real time as we watched. It was a combination of complex …
But does it play Crysis at 1080P 60 FPS and all setting on High?
I just wanted to be the first to welcome our 240 frames per second Overlords.
Maybe with this Adobe can finally show off a system running flash with less than 100% CPU!
...the failure of even this system to achieve this goal was a major contributor to the decision to give up on flash in the end.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad