Part of Nvidia founder/CEO Jen-Hsun Huang's SC11 keynote session was a demo of something called Maximus that elicited oohs and ahhs from some of the folks around me. An animator of something called Shrek - I think it's a music video or TV show - built an animated scene in real time as we watched. It was a combination of complex …
But does it play Crysis at 1080P 60 FPS and all setting on High?
I just wanted to be the first to welcome our 240 frames per second Overlords.
Maybe with this Adobe can finally show off a system running flash with less than 100% CPU!
...the failure of even this system to achieve this goal was a major contributor to the decision to give up on flash in the end.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix