Part of Nvidia founder/CEO Jen-Hsun Huang's SC11 keynote session was a demo of something called Maximus that elicited oohs and ahhs from some of the folks around me. An animator of something called Shrek - I think it's a music video or TV show - built an animated scene in real time as we watched. It was a combination of complex …
But does it play Crysis at 1080P 60 FPS and all setting on High?
I just wanted to be the first to welcome our 240 frames per second Overlords.
Maybe with this Adobe can finally show off a system running flash with less than 100% CPU!
...the failure of even this system to achieve this goal was a major contributor to the decision to give up on flash in the end.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*