Ericsson and Alcatel-Lucent are staking big early claims in the LTE market, particularly in the US, according to networking and telco research firm Dell'Oro. The bits and bobs that are actually needed to roll out the LTE networks that carriers such as Verizon Wireless and AT&T are crowing about are in large part being supplied …
Makes me cringe.
As a once - proud ex- Nokia Siemens network employee, I have watched this giant fall.
It's like a slo-mo version of Lenin's, Gadaffi's and Hussein's statues ripped to the ground.
Only difference is, only the latter three was I happy about.
If they erect a statue to Elop, I'll buy the rope, and hire the truck.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS