Ericsson and Alcatel-Lucent are staking big early claims in the LTE market, particularly in the US, according to networking and telco research firm Dell'Oro. The bits and bobs that are actually needed to roll out the LTE networks that carriers such as Verizon Wireless and AT&T are crowing about are in large part being supplied …
Makes me cringe.
As a once - proud ex- Nokia Siemens network employee, I have watched this giant fall.
It's like a slo-mo version of Lenin's, Gadaffi's and Hussein's statues ripped to the ground.
Only difference is, only the latter three was I happy about.
If they erect a statue to Elop, I'll buy the rope, and hire the truck.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to confirm 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Barnes & Noble: Swallow a Samsung Nook tablet, please ... pretty please