Ericsson and Alcatel-Lucent are staking big early claims in the LTE market, particularly in the US, according to networking and telco research firm Dell'Oro. The bits and bobs that are actually needed to roll out the LTE networks that carriers such as Verizon Wireless and AT&T are crowing about are in large part being supplied …
Makes me cringe.
As a once - proud ex- Nokia Siemens network employee, I have watched this giant fall.
It's like a slo-mo version of Lenin's, Gadaffi's and Hussein's statues ripped to the ground.
Only difference is, only the latter three was I happy about.
If they erect a statue to Elop, I'll buy the rope, and hire the truck.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job