Ericsson and Alcatel-Lucent are staking big early claims in the LTE market, particularly in the US, according to networking and telco research firm Dell'Oro. The bits and bobs that are actually needed to roll out the LTE networks that carriers such as Verizon Wireless and AT&T are crowing about are in large part being supplied …
Makes me cringe.
As a once - proud ex- Nokia Siemens network employee, I have watched this giant fall.
It's like a slo-mo version of Lenin's, Gadaffi's and Hussein's statues ripped to the ground.
Only difference is, only the latter three was I happy about.
If they erect a statue to Elop, I'll buy the rope, and hire the truck.
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it