The Government Procurement Service has received more than 250 responses to the tender notice for G Cloud services, according to the official overseeing the programme. Andy Nelson, chief information officer at the Ministry of Justice, said there had been 250 to 300 responses to the notice in the Official Journal of the European …
Nothing Like an optimist
50 Accredited Applications by March 2012.
As G Cloud does not really exist, I can't see how you will get 50 applications accredited by CESG on an infrastructure that doesn't exist, from bid to delivery in a year, let alone 4 months.
I'll buy 50 apps chosen for accreditation.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date