The Government Procurement Service has received more than 250 responses to the tender notice for G Cloud services, according to the official overseeing the programme. Andy Nelson, chief information officer at the Ministry of Justice, said there had been 250 to 300 responses to the notice in the Official Journal of the European …
Nothing Like an optimist
50 Accredited Applications by March 2012.
As G Cloud does not really exist, I can't see how you will get 50 applications accredited by CESG on an infrastructure that doesn't exist, from bid to delivery in a year, let alone 4 months.
I'll buy 50 apps chosen for accreditation.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE