The Government Procurement Service has received more than 250 responses to the tender notice for G Cloud services, according to the official overseeing the programme. Andy Nelson, chief information officer at the Ministry of Justice, said there had been 250 to 300 responses to the notice in the Official Journal of the European …
Nothing Like an optimist
50 Accredited Applications by March 2012.
As G Cloud does not really exist, I can't see how you will get 50 applications accredited by CESG on an infrastructure that doesn't exist, from bid to delivery in a year, let alone 4 months.
I'll buy 50 apps chosen for accreditation.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers