The Government Procurement Service has received more than 250 responses to the tender notice for G Cloud services, according to the official overseeing the programme. Andy Nelson, chief information officer at the Ministry of Justice, said there had been 250 to 300 responses to the notice in the Official Journal of the European …
Nothing Like an optimist
50 Accredited Applications by March 2012.
As G Cloud does not really exist, I can't see how you will get 50 applications accredited by CESG on an infrastructure that doesn't exist, from bid to delivery in a year, let alone 4 months.
I'll buy 50 apps chosen for accreditation.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't