I am stunned. Xio's new CEO has said he'll spend at least half his time at Xio's headquarters. Is he for real? We're told that this is better than previous CEO Alan Atkinson's turnout; he didn't have a Colorado base despite moving Xio to Colorado Springs. The new boss, John Beletic, has homes in Dallas, Texas, and Telluride, …
I know storage is by-and-large a deeply humdrum subject ...
but this is quite simply the oddest, most irrelevant and trumped-up non-story I have read on these pages.
In short, who cares? Presumably only the company's employees, shareholders and customers. Did you ask any of them want they think?
I worked in lots of companies with remote CEO's
Quadrics - Bristol based, CEO in Pisa
SuperH - Bristol based, CEO in California
ARC - Watford based, CEO in California
Turned out badly for all of them, maybe there's a pattern, hope it wasn't my efforts.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars