I am stunned. Xio's new CEO has said he'll spend at least half his time at Xio's headquarters. Is he for real? We're told that this is better than previous CEO Alan Atkinson's turnout; he didn't have a Colorado base despite moving Xio to Colorado Springs. The new boss, John Beletic, has homes in Dallas, Texas, and Telluride, …
I know storage is by-and-large a deeply humdrum subject ...
but this is quite simply the oddest, most irrelevant and trumped-up non-story I have read on these pages.
In short, who cares? Presumably only the company's employees, shareholders and customers. Did you ask any of them want they think?
I worked in lots of companies with remote CEO's
Quadrics - Bristol based, CEO in Pisa
SuperH - Bristol based, CEO in California
ARC - Watford based, CEO in California
Turned out badly for all of them, maybe there's a pattern, hope it wasn't my efforts.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS