A wave of frenzy failed to greet Hollywood star Sharon Stone when she officially welcomed home US troops from serving duty in Iraq and Afghanistan today - with a video posted on Facebook. It would seem that these days a sleb need only offer such a heart-warming message via a social network. In 1954 it was very different when …
Basic Instinct 3 fell through, huh?
My favourite thing about this story...
is that my rss gadget truncated the headline to "Sharon Stone greets returning troops with piss-..."
Didn't really live up to expectations...
Most of the troops weren't even born when Sharon Stone was actually famous. For most of the last twenty years she's been becoming increasingly bizarre going on fully unhinged. As the ever-wonderful Marina Hyde put it:
'In 2006, as Israeli prime minister Ariel Sharon was slipping into a coma after a stroke, cinema's Sharon Stone was readying herself to prove that nymphomaniac ice-pick murderers and Middle East peace envoys need not be mutually exclusive.'
Yellow Exclamation Marks
Actress does something not interesting and people show no interest!
People appart, obviously, from the news media that is.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars