Facebook has blamed a scam that tricks users into pasting rogue code into their browsers for the sudden torrent of filth in users' walls. Users of the social network were shocked to see pornographic photoshopped images of Justin Bieber, images of an abused dog and other disturbing content on their friends' Walls as a result of …
I've got some serious malware
that'll erase your entire hard drive. All you have to do is run sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda.
'sudo' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Improved malware version to fix that bug
I've got some serious malware that'll erase your entire hard drive. All you have to do is go to cygwin.com, download setup.exe, run it, download and install a full set of cygwin packages, and *then* run dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda.
Incidentally, I've also discovered a vulnerability in the human brain. All you have to do is punch yourself in your own face and it'll hurt and you'll be really dumb.
You obviously over tested the human brain vulnerability.
Sorry the damage is so extensive.
You have replied to a moron. Just ignore the fool.
" ... through educational checkpoints ... "
Prepare for Facebook educational realignment citizen.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK