Apple has elevated long-time director Arthur Levinson to chairman of its board in another sign of post-Jobsian change at the fruity firm. The Jesus-mobe maker didn't actually have an official chairman of the board when Steve Jobs came back to Cupertino in the 1990s, although to all intents and purposes Jobs was the chairman. …
Apple have a new Mickey Mouse Chairman?!
Must read these headlines more carefully...
Wait a minute
Shouldn't they have rehired some idiot CEO from some other behemoth, preferably one that was run into the ground? I mean, the number of HP alumni alone must be in the hundreds!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS