Apple has elevated long-time director Arthur Levinson to chairman of its board in another sign of post-Jobsian change at the fruity firm. The Jesus-mobe maker didn't actually have an official chairman of the board when Steve Jobs came back to Cupertino in the 1990s, although to all intents and purposes Jobs was the chairman. …
Apple have a new Mickey Mouse Chairman?!
Must read these headlines more carefully...
Wait a minute
Shouldn't they have rehired some idiot CEO from some other behemoth, preferably one that was run into the ground? I mean, the number of HP alumni alone must be in the hundreds!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence