Intel is teaming up with the World Bank to work on joint IT investments in developing countries. The World Bank's private-sector lender – the International Finance Corporation – and Intel Capital – Intel's global investment organisation – will be handing out cash together "to accelerate innovation and nurture entrepreneurship in …
Should read something like:
The World Bank, heavily funded by US government, ergo the middle class (rich folks don't pay taxes in the US) and Intel, large multinational that benefits heavily from tax cuts owned by aforementioned rich folks and thus supported by same middle class tax payers, especially around bonus time, pay to train cheap, exploitable labor from around the world.
Q: What's better than a tax incentive to outsource?
A: Getting them to pay for their own replacements.
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass