Intel is teaming up with the World Bank to work on joint IT investments in developing countries. The World Bank's private-sector lender – the International Finance Corporation – and Intel Capital – Intel's global investment organisation – will be handing out cash together "to accelerate innovation and nurture entrepreneurship in …
Should read something like:
The World Bank, heavily funded by US government, ergo the middle class (rich folks don't pay taxes in the US) and Intel, large multinational that benefits heavily from tax cuts owned by aforementioned rich folks and thus supported by same middle class tax payers, especially around bonus time, pay to train cheap, exploitable labor from around the world.
Q: What's better than a tax incentive to outsource?
A: Getting them to pay for their own replacements.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack