Intel is teaming up with the World Bank to work on joint IT investments in developing countries. The World Bank's private-sector lender – the International Finance Corporation – and Intel Capital – Intel's global investment organisation – will be handing out cash together "to accelerate innovation and nurture entrepreneurship in …
Should read something like:
The World Bank, heavily funded by US government, ergo the middle class (rich folks don't pay taxes in the US) and Intel, large multinational that benefits heavily from tax cuts owned by aforementioned rich folks and thus supported by same middle class tax payers, especially around bonus time, pay to train cheap, exploitable labor from around the world.
Q: What's better than a tax incentive to outsource?
A: Getting them to pay for their own replacements.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY