Intel is teaming up with the World Bank to work on joint IT investments in developing countries. The World Bank's private-sector lender – the International Finance Corporation – and Intel Capital – Intel's global investment organisation – will be handing out cash together "to accelerate innovation and nurture entrepreneurship in …
Should read something like:
The World Bank, heavily funded by US government, ergo the middle class (rich folks don't pay taxes in the US) and Intel, large multinational that benefits heavily from tax cuts owned by aforementioned rich folks and thus supported by same middle class tax payers, especially around bonus time, pay to train cheap, exploitable labor from around the world.
Q: What's better than a tax incentive to outsource?
A: Getting them to pay for their own replacements.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all