Feeds

back to article 'Hands free' pissing contest games installed in boozer

Drunks can now piss away hours playing games while at the urinals after the gents at The Exhibit Bar in south London was kitted out with a hands-free gaming cistern system. Confident men can test out their skills on one of three games including the quiz game Clever Dick by adjusting their stream to the left or right section of …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Silver badge

If....

If these games get so popular that guys go into the pub, order a pitcher of beer, and then have to wait in a queue for their turn to play these games, *that* could throw a, uh, wet towel over the proceedings.

Unhappy

Once again women are marginalised in computer gaming.

They're taking the piss.

My thoughts exactly. Though given the inevitable queue for the ladies, perhaps its better not to give people a reason to sit in the loo any longer than necessary.

Anonymous Coward

Don't you think the congestion in the ladies is bad enough already? I've lost count the number of times I have found ladies clogging up the cubicles in the gents because they could get near their own ones!

Why are they? The ladies could always help with the aiming.

Silver badge
Happy

@ The ladies could always help with the aiming

Ewww.

But upvote anyway.

Thumb Up

The ladies could always help with the aiming

If that happened, we could end up with an entirely different type of aiming/distance contest.

Icon of clenching fist 'cos...........well you know.

Next thing you know

What's the betting that this will be installed at the houses of Parliament. They're already adept at pissing away our money...

Pint

R&D

"It’s taken three years of research and development to get to this point,” says Mark Melford, director at the games' creator, Captive Media"

Please please please let me know when they want beta testers for their next product. Being paid to drink a lot then, er, play their games sounds like an ideal job.

Anonymous Coward

I wonder who will be the first to take the piss?

wot no photo?

Show some journalistic balls and publish photos!

Silver badge
Pint

Stream of Gold

If these things have a front-facing camera, I can imagine a tie-in deal with ChatRoulette.

Thumb Up

Ding ding ding...

...we have a winner.

MJI
Silver badge

Hands free =

wet clothes

Silver badge
Boffin

Disability Discrimination Act issues

You may scoff; but I can see this creating disability discrimination issues, by excluding paruresis sufferers.

Holmes

And the IT angle is?

About 37 degrees.

Pint

playmobile or...

Oh, I (don't) see.

Coat

Ghostbusters Game

DON'T CROSS THE STREAMS!!!

This topic is closed for new posts.