InsideHPC's Rich Brueckner and I sat down yesterday with Jack Dongarra and Hans Meuer from Top500.org, the guys who put together the twice yearly list of the 500 largest supercomputers. The resulting webcast revealed a number of interesting tidbits – and a shocking prediction. Let’s start with an interesting tidbit: While the …
It doesn't mean what I think you think it means.
If you think it means a little fact, that's a factoid!
Wonder how many of these computers will be mainly devoted
to devising and testing new methods for killing people ?...
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad