InsideHPC's Rich Brueckner and I sat down yesterday with Jack Dongarra and Hans Meuer from Top500.org, the guys who put together the twice yearly list of the 500 largest supercomputers. The resulting webcast revealed a number of interesting tidbits – and a shocking prediction. Let’s start with an interesting tidbit: While the …
It doesn't mean what I think you think it means.
If you think it means a little fact, that's a factoid!
Wonder how many of these computers will be mainly devoted
to devising and testing new methods for killing people ?...
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job