InsideHPC's Rich Brueckner and I sat down yesterday with Jack Dongarra and Hans Meuer from Top500.org, the guys who put together the twice yearly list of the 500 largest supercomputers. The resulting webcast revealed a number of interesting tidbits – and a shocking prediction. Let’s start with an interesting tidbit: While the …
It doesn't mean what I think you think it means.
If you think it means a little fact, that's a factoid!
Wonder how many of these computers will be mainly devoted
to devising and testing new methods for killing people ?...
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- AT&T adds 61¢ 'Mobility Administrative Fee' for users
- Updated Reports: New Xbox could DOOM second-hand games market