What can you say about the University of Texas Longhorns that they haven’t already said about themselves? They’ve got swagger for sure, and their LINPACK-topping success in 2010 showed that they can back up at least part of it. The Longhorns have brought the most attention-grabbing entry in Student Cluster Competition history …
The racks definitely won't...
/coat It's the one with WD-40 in the pocket.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK