The opening day of a judicial inquiry into phone hacking and other privacy-invading skullduggery by the British media was briefly interrupted on Monday - by a suspected Trojan horse infection. David Sherborne, a QC representing phone hacking victims during the Leveson Inquiry into press standards, was called back to his judicial …
What's with all the "Select Committees" all of a sudden?
Isn't that what Courts are for?
If you're handling a large volume of electronic materials and evidence supplied by people who have been infected by, or attempted to install malware... I guess you risk infecting your own computers too.
It does illustrate the issues caused by this type of crime, and highlights the routine failure of corrupt & incompetent policemen, CPS prosecutors, and the judiary to act.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it