The opening day of a judicial inquiry into phone hacking and other privacy-invading skullduggery by the British media was briefly interrupted on Monday - by a suspected Trojan horse infection. David Sherborne, a QC representing phone hacking victims during the Leveson Inquiry into press standards, was called back to his judicial …
What's with all the "Select Committees" all of a sudden?
Isn't that what Courts are for?
If you're handling a large volume of electronic materials and evidence supplied by people who have been infected by, or attempted to install malware... I guess you risk infecting your own computers too.
It does illustrate the issues caused by this type of crime, and highlights the routine failure of corrupt & incompetent policemen, CPS prosecutors, and the judiary to act.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS