OpenCL, the open-source standard for programming heterogeneous computing systems – aka CPU/GPU mashups – has reached version 1.2 with the ratification and public release of its latest specification documentation. "The OpenCL working group is listening carefully to feedback from the developer and middleware community to provide …
so what uses it?
as the title says… OS X supposedly supports OpenCL but I don't think I've ever come across a program that uses it yet. anyone got any tips?
DirectX and 'Open' in the same statement
Wasn't OpenCL supposed to be cross-platform?
I must have missed something.
Does anyone know the correct approach for *implementing* OpenCL on a piece of HW? Rather than just using an existing OpenCL implementation.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads