Research in Motion's upcoming BBX OS has been spotted on an unreleased handset, said to be called the BlackBerry London. The BlackBerry London is said to pack a dual-core 1.5GHz CPU, 1GB of Ram and 16GB of Flahs storage, according to The Verge. There are also 8Mp rear-facing and 2Mp front-facing cameras. BlackBerry London The …
the London looks damn nice
but why are they going to take so long to bring it to market? if they release it now, they'll snap up a lot of people that were disappointed by the iPhone4S and who will otherwise get Galaxy S IIs.
Release it in autumn next year, and they'll be fighting to get any attention amid the predictable hype and expectation for the iPhone5
Sweet mother of god
...is that ugly. The current phones look dated, but at least decent yet dated. The new thing just SCREAMS unergonomic, which isn't going to appeal to many I suspect!
It appeals to me.
Still depends how the OS is though.
It couldn't be more ugly if they made it out of lego.
Dear god, they're not getting the new OS out until Q3 2012? If you've still got shares in RIM, sell sell sell. They're completely screwed.
The London looks promising, but that small screen low rez Blackberry is unlikely to get much interest.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked