BT beefed up its TV business today, after it poached Virgin Media wonk Alex Green. UK's national telco threw more weight behind its plans to embrace IPTV in May when it confirmed it would change the bulk of its broadband network to use multicast routers as from next year. And now it has hired the exec behind Virgin Media's …
"Pivotal moment"? Sounds like another nail in YouView's coffin then.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine