BT beefed up its TV business today, after it poached Virgin Media wonk Alex Green. UK's national telco threw more weight behind its plans to embrace IPTV in May when it confirmed it would change the bulk of its broadband network to use multicast routers as from next year. And now it has hired the exec behind Virgin Media's …
"Pivotal moment"? Sounds like another nail in YouView's coffin then.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Kaspersky backpedals on "done nothing wrong, nothing to fear" company article