BT beefed up its TV business today, after it poached Virgin Media wonk Alex Green. UK's national telco threw more weight behind its plans to embrace IPTV in May when it confirmed it would change the bulk of its broadband network to use multicast routers as from next year. And now it has hired the exec behind Virgin Media's …
"Pivotal moment"? Sounds like another nail in YouView's coffin then.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?