BT beefed up its TV business today, after it poached Virgin Media wonk Alex Green. UK's national telco threw more weight behind its plans to embrace IPTV in May when it confirmed it would change the bulk of its broadband network to use multicast routers as from next year. And now it has hired the exec behind Virgin Media's …
"Pivotal moment"? Sounds like another nail in YouView's coffin then.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM