US carrier AT&T has announced six new markets for its LTE network, which is currently spreading like wildfire across the country, in an attempt to catch up with rivals Verizon Wireless and Sprint. Las Vegas, Oklahoma City, Kansas City, Indianapolis, Charlotte and San Juan in Puerto Rico will all see the launch of LTE on 20 …
Yes, finally. AT&T has had such crap cellular service here that for years, several former coworkers who work there do not use AT&T for their personal phones.
Think about it. Half the time, with AT&T services, you can't get a 3G signal in the AT&T offices downtown.
"Vegas and five other slots"
I see what you did there.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat