US carrier AT&T has announced six new markets for its LTE network, which is currently spreading like wildfire across the country, in an attempt to catch up with rivals Verizon Wireless and Sprint. Las Vegas, Oklahoma City, Kansas City, Indianapolis, Charlotte and San Juan in Puerto Rico will all see the launch of LTE on 20 …
Yes, finally. AT&T has had such crap cellular service here that for years, several former coworkers who work there do not use AT&T for their personal phones.
Think about it. Half the time, with AT&T services, you can't get a 3G signal in the AT&T offices downtown.
"Vegas and five other slots"
I see what you did there.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base