US carrier AT&T has announced six new markets for its LTE network, which is currently spreading like wildfire across the country, in an attempt to catch up with rivals Verizon Wireless and Sprint. Las Vegas, Oklahoma City, Kansas City, Indianapolis, Charlotte and San Juan in Puerto Rico will all see the launch of LTE on 20 …
Yes, finally. AT&T has had such crap cellular service here that for years, several former coworkers who work there do not use AT&T for their personal phones.
Think about it. Half the time, with AT&T services, you can't get a 3G signal in the AT&T offices downtown.
"Vegas and five other slots"
I see what you did there.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play
- Ad-borne Cryptowall ransomware is set to claim FRESH VICTIMS