US carrier AT&T has announced six new markets for its LTE network, which is currently spreading like wildfire across the country, in an attempt to catch up with rivals Verizon Wireless and Sprint. Las Vegas, Oklahoma City, Kansas City, Indianapolis, Charlotte and San Juan in Puerto Rico will all see the launch of LTE on 20 …
Yes, finally. AT&T has had such crap cellular service here that for years, several former coworkers who work there do not use AT&T for their personal phones.
Think about it. Half the time, with AT&T services, you can't get a 3G signal in the AT&T offices downtown.
"Vegas and five other slots"
I see what you did there.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia