When the Russian Soyuz TMA-22 successfully launched from Kazakhstan's Baikonur cosmodrome on Monday morning, its crew manifest listed NASA's Dan Burbank and Roscosmos' Anton Shkaplerov and Anatoly Ivanishin. There was, however, a fourth passenger on board: George, the Red Angry Bird. George, however, is not a mere stowaway, …
@2mins 20secs is that a...
Does Anton Shkaplerov use a Fing-Longer to adjust a control?
What about Wheatley & co?
Space space space
Wanna be in space
Hump Back Bridge.
Please to explain hump back bridge. My english not so good.
Your friend - Anatoly
A hump back bridge is one where the span is higher than the entry/exit ramps and generally has a short span. Drive your car over one too fast and.. Even at reasonable speeds then at the apex it feels like your stomach is rising out of your body. A similar effect would have been felt by the astronauts when the engines finished their burn and acceleration ceased. In the same way that the 'angry bird' rose then their stomachs would have done the same.
Didn't they use to use a little bear?
The post is required and must contain letters.
(Why? To avoid me using ElReg as a numbers station?)
Imagine if that thing hit anything delicate!
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...