When the Russian Soyuz TMA-22 successfully launched from Kazakhstan's Baikonur cosmodrome on Monday morning, its crew manifest listed NASA's Dan Burbank and Roscosmos' Anton Shkaplerov and Anatoly Ivanishin. There was, however, a fourth passenger on board: George, the Red Angry Bird. George, however, is not a mere stowaway, …
@2mins 20secs is that a...
Does Anton Shkaplerov use a Fing-Longer to adjust a control?
What about Wheatley & co?
Space space space
Wanna be in space
Hump Back Bridge.
Please to explain hump back bridge. My english not so good.
Your friend - Anatoly
A hump back bridge is one where the span is higher than the entry/exit ramps and generally has a short span. Drive your car over one too fast and.. Even at reasonable speeds then at the apex it feels like your stomach is rising out of your body. A similar effect would have been felt by the astronauts when the engines finished their burn and acceleration ceased. In the same way that the 'angry bird' rose then their stomachs would have done the same.
Didn't they use to use a little bear?
The post is required and must contain letters.
(Why? To avoid me using ElReg as a numbers station?)
Imagine if that thing hit anything delicate!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers