If you're sick of applying Sinex before sleep, fearful that snores will prompt your spouse to groan, prod and eventually stick an old sock in your mouth, then perhaps this robotic polar bear is the way forward. Jukusui-kun Jukusui-kun is a tool to help those with sleep apnea syndrome kip better. It comes in the guise of a …
Is that not the freaky bear that lives in the freezer and tries to make you eat frozen fish?
Not so sure about the O2 sensor that makes you look like you've stuck your finger up a gerbil's arse either.
And what if...
... you like to sleep on your front...?
Won't be long
Someone will hack it so that it also slaps bringing a whole new meaning to slap and tickle.
If your misses can still rattle the windows when she's sleep on her side.
AC coz I'm not that brave
I don't get the Eton comment.
What am I missing?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer