If you're sick of applying Sinex before sleep, fearful that snores will prompt your spouse to groan, prod and eventually stick an old sock in your mouth, then perhaps this robotic polar bear is the way forward. Jukusui-kun Jukusui-kun is a tool to help those with sleep apnea syndrome kip better. It comes in the guise of a …
Is that not the freaky bear that lives in the freezer and tries to make you eat frozen fish?
Not so sure about the O2 sensor that makes you look like you've stuck your finger up a gerbil's arse either.
And what if...
... you like to sleep on your front...?
Won't be long
Someone will hack it so that it also slaps bringing a whole new meaning to slap and tickle.
If your misses can still rattle the windows when she's sleep on her side.
AC coz I'm not that brave
I don't get the Eton comment.
What am I missing?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update