If you're sick of applying Sinex before sleep, fearful that snores will prompt your spouse to groan, prod and eventually stick an old sock in your mouth, then perhaps this robotic polar bear is the way forward. Jukusui-kun Jukusui-kun is a tool to help those with sleep apnea syndrome kip better. It comes in the guise of a …
Is that not the freaky bear that lives in the freezer and tries to make you eat frozen fish?
Not so sure about the O2 sensor that makes you look like you've stuck your finger up a gerbil's arse either.
And what if...
... you like to sleep on your front...?
Won't be long
Someone will hack it so that it also slaps bringing a whole new meaning to slap and tickle.
If your misses can still rattle the windows when she's sleep on her side.
AC coz I'm not that brave
I don't get the Eton comment.
What am I missing?
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop