If you're sick of applying Sinex before sleep, fearful that snores will prompt your spouse to groan, prod and eventually stick an old sock in your mouth, then perhaps this robotic polar bear is the way forward. Jukusui-kun Jukusui-kun is a tool to help those with sleep apnea syndrome kip better. It comes in the guise of a …
Is that not the freaky bear that lives in the freezer and tries to make you eat frozen fish?
Not so sure about the O2 sensor that makes you look like you've stuck your finger up a gerbil's arse either.
And what if...
... you like to sleep on your front...?
Won't be long
Someone will hack it so that it also slaps bringing a whole new meaning to slap and tickle.
If your misses can still rattle the windows when she's sleep on her side.
AC coz I'm not that brave
I don't get the Eton comment.
What am I missing?
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS hit Earth TWICE A YEAR
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant