If you're sick of applying Sinex before sleep, fearful that snores will prompt your spouse to groan, prod and eventually stick an old sock in your mouth, then perhaps this robotic polar bear is the way forward. Jukusui-kun Jukusui-kun is a tool to help those with sleep apnea syndrome kip better. It comes in the guise of a …
Is that not the freaky bear that lives in the freezer and tries to make you eat frozen fish?
Not so sure about the O2 sensor that makes you look like you've stuck your finger up a gerbil's arse either.
And what if...
... you like to sleep on your front...?
Won't be long
Someone will hack it so that it also slaps bringing a whole new meaning to slap and tickle.
If your misses can still rattle the windows when she's sleep on her side.
AC coz I'm not that brave
I don't get the Eton comment.
What am I missing?
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK