Huawei is buying Symantec's 49 per cent share in their joint venture for $530m. The two companies teamed up in 2008 to sell security and storage technologies but it has become common knowledge in recent months that their Hong-Kong headquarted JV was to be dissolved or bought by one or the other partner. Symantec wanted to learn …
Yes, what happenet to us
"Huawei plays a long, long game and is not subject to the short-term quarterly earnings pressures of western companies"
What happened to us?
Megabonuses dependent on this year's (prefereably this quarter's) financial performance is what happened to a few of us in the West.
The rest in the West (the 99.9%) got (or will soon get) austerity
Democracy and the free market. Don'tcha luv it.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND