Huawei is buying Symantec's 49 per cent share in their joint venture for $530m. The two companies teamed up in 2008 to sell security and storage technologies but it has become common knowledge in recent months that their Hong-Kong headquarted JV was to be dissolved or bought by one or the other partner. Symantec wanted to learn …
Yes, what happenet to us
"Huawei plays a long, long game and is not subject to the short-term quarterly earnings pressures of western companies"
What happened to us?
Megabonuses dependent on this year's (prefereably this quarter's) financial performance is what happened to a few of us in the West.
The rest in the West (the 99.9%) got (or will soon get) austerity
Democracy and the free market. Don'tcha luv it.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball