Huawei is buying Symantec's 49 per cent share in their joint venture for $530m. The two companies teamed up in 2008 to sell security and storage technologies but it has become common knowledge in recent months that their Hong-Kong headquarted JV was to be dissolved or bought by one or the other partner. Symantec wanted to learn …
Yes, what happenet to us
"Huawei plays a long, long game and is not subject to the short-term quarterly earnings pressures of western companies"
What happened to us?
Megabonuses dependent on this year's (prefereably this quarter's) financial performance is what happened to a few of us in the West.
The rest in the West (the 99.9%) got (or will soon get) austerity
Democracy and the free market. Don'tcha luv it.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests