Huawei is buying Symantec's 49 per cent share in their joint venture for $530m. The two companies teamed up in 2008 to sell security and storage technologies but it has become common knowledge in recent months that their Hong-Kong headquarted JV was to be dissolved or bought by one or the other partner. Symantec wanted to learn …
Yes, what happenet to us
"Huawei plays a long, long game and is not subject to the short-term quarterly earnings pressures of western companies"
What happened to us?
Megabonuses dependent on this year's (prefereably this quarter's) financial performance is what happened to a few of us in the West.
The rest in the West (the 99.9%) got (or will soon get) austerity
Democracy and the free market. Don'tcha luv it.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip