Huawei is buying Symantec's 49 per cent share in their joint venture for $530m. The two companies teamed up in 2008 to sell security and storage technologies but it has become common knowledge in recent months that their Hong-Kong headquarted JV was to be dissolved or bought by one or the other partner. Symantec wanted to learn …
Yes, what happenet to us
"Huawei plays a long, long game and is not subject to the short-term quarterly earnings pressures of western companies"
What happened to us?
Megabonuses dependent on this year's (prefereably this quarter's) financial performance is what happened to a few of us in the West.
The rest in the West (the 99.9%) got (or will soon get) austerity
Democracy and the free market. Don'tcha luv it.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?